Thank you for your interest in custom orders. Due to many questions that arise about custom orders, we have prepared this page to make it easier for you to find information.
To see our custom portfolio, you can go to this page.
A. What products can you custom?
At the moment, we can only accept custom orders for glass and brass products with various models.
B. When can we make a custom order?
In general, we only open for custom orders in two (2) periods, namely every Wednesday on the first and third week in each month. Orders that enter before the first period will only start to be processed a day after we close the pre-orders (Wednesday). While orders that enter after Wednesday in the first period will be included in the next pre-order period. However, it is possible that your request can be put in the first period, if there is still slot available.
C. How do we order?
1. Determine the model you want;
2. Determine the detail size of the model you want;
3. Send a sketch or photo reference of the model you wish to recreate to our contact via direct message on Instagram or WhatsApp;
4. We will calculate the estimated cost of your order;
5. You can make two (2) times payment (down payment and final payment), or one payment in advance.
6. If you decide to choose two (2) times payment, we will inform you when to complete the final payment;
7. Goods will be sent to your doorstep maximum two (2) days after we receive the payment confirmation.
D. How long is the process?
The process may vary depending on the level of complexity of the model and the quantity you order. In general, we will send your goods between 10-15 working days after the down payment.
E. Is there a special price for wholesale?
Yes. We will give 10% off for minimum purchase 12 pieces.
F. How is my order shipped?
Since the product is made of 90% glass, which are prone to breakage, we require delivery only by GoJek or GrabExpress for Jabodetabek, or by TIKI, and must be packed with wooden packing box.
If your order is small, then you can go without wooden packaging, but we are no longer responsible for the damage caused during the shipping.
When you already choose TIKI and go with wooden packaging, but the damage still happens during the shipment, we will pay 30% compensation for the damaged product (read the calculation of wood packing in F.A.Q).